UAI has carried out a wide range of evaluations of programs for foundations, federations, and other organizations.
We use a systematic, practical approach, integrating qualitative and quantitative data to highlight both formative (process) and summative (outcome) dimensions of programs.
- Evaluation of Programs of the Cleveland Commission on Jewish Continuity
- Evaluation of the Parks Homeless Outreach Project
- First Fruits: An Assessment of Year One of New York's Jewish Continuity Grant Program
- Second Steps: An Assessment of Year Two of the Jewish Continuity Grants Initiative
- An Assessment of the Nahum Goldmann Fellowship Program
- An Evaluation of JDS-21: Jewish Day Schools for the 21st Century
- The Readers of BabagaNewz: A Survey of American Jewish Schoolchildren & How They Engage with BabagaNewz
- An Evaluation of the Legacy Heritage Foundation's Synagogue Innovation Project
- An Evaluation of the Legacy Heritage Fellowship Program
For more information about this Area of Expertise, or other UAI Projects, contact us